- A sleuthy listening game for 1-4 players, ages 5 and up – can you use your memory skills to help Inspector Mouse prevent a jailbreak? Listen close for the alarm to sound!
- Take turns putting crooks into the jail, rotating the door the direction the die tells you. Try to remember the order of the crooks so that you can guess correctly when the alarm sounds, who is making a run for it!
- Inspector Mouse can be played as a competitive game where only one player wins, or as a cooperative game where everyone wins or loses together. Chose before you start how you want play, each time you play.
- No batteries needed! Thanks to the ingenious design of the game's hidden rooms and secret escape tunnel, the bell alarm sounds without any extra power needed.
- The imaginative and whimsical art from children's book illustrator Valeska Scholz will have players giggling at the all of the cute crooks trying to make a break for it.
This is a custom product tab. You can set different content for tabs for each product. You can add content of the tabs in the admin on product configuration page.